Serendipity speed dating athens ga
Gus is mentioned in the book Pioneer Citizens' History of Atlanta, 1833-1902 (free Google Book): The first building erected as a house of worship in early times was Wesley Chapel, on what is now North Pryor and the junction of Peachtree street.
This data table provides an index of articles published in the Southern Genealogist’s Exchange Quarterly.From an advertisement in Atlanta and Environs Vol 1: December 4, 1847A. Wheat Grocer, Warehouse and Commission Merchant, Atlanta, Georgia Has on hand, and is receiving, a large assortment of Groceries, consisting of Bagging, Rope and Twine, Coffe, Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Rice, Iron &c., which he will sell LOW FOR CASH, or exchange for country produce.His large and commodius WAREHOUSE is ready for the reception of 2000 bales of cotton, at charges 20 per cent less than the usual warehouse rates of Augusta and Macon; he has also plenty of room in his Storehouses for Bacon, Flour &c., on consignment.B(aptist) Clergyman, GA (Aderhold, married Mary's sister Alzira) 1 slave a 22 year old female Disaster struck April 15 1850. Wesley was in Hall county in 1820, which was one of the counties Lumpkin county was carved out of.From Atlanta and Environs Vol 1: The City of Atlanta was fortunate in that, until April 15, 1850, it experienced no serious conflagration, and while the fire of that date claimed no human lives, it did cause considerable property loss.